Listen to RWF 17:Real World Training And Nutrition With Clarence Bass and Brooks Kubik
This week Bill features an interview with two of the most knowledgeable people in the physical culture world.
Brooks Kubik www.brookskubik.com and Clarence Bass www.cbass.com.
Between them they have authored more than 30books and hundreds of articles for all the major fitness publications. In addition to their literary prowess they have both excelled in their chosen strength sports. Brooks as a powerlifter and Clarence as an Olympic lifter and bodybuilder.
This is a lengthy and informative conversation with these two great men. Some of the highlights of part 1 include:
- Clarence is everywhere
- Brooks’ positive response to his digital products
- Clarences nutritional roots
- The natural progression
- Whole foods and a balanced diet
- You don’t need to count calories
- Real world eating and training vs the “muscle Beach” fantasy
- The importance of being active between workouts
- Taking things in the proper context
- Recognizing changes you need to accept as you age
- Bills interview with Bill Pearl
- Keeping near top shape so you never have to starve yourself
To submit questions to Bill Kociaba, drop him a note at email@example.com. You can also visit his site at kociaba-fitness.com. Or, feel free to leave your comment below. You may also use your iBlink Radio app to leave an iReport.