Listen to RWF 16: Dan John –The Coaches Coach
This week Bill once again has the pleasure of sharing the mic with Dan John. www.danjohn.net Dan is one of the most in demand coaches and lecturers in the world! He is constantly traveling, presenting sold out workshops all over the US and abroad.
In this interview you will hear first-hand the relaxed, yet concise and to the point style that makes Dan such a great teacher as we discuss his new book Can You Go?
Some of the highlights include:
- What category determines what you need
- Tiny habits by B. J. Fogg
- A sip of water
- Why can’t you stand on one foot for 10 seconds?
- It’s all about self awairness
- The1-2-3-4 assessment
- Finish the program
- Build upon your successes
- Food is food
- Take care of your teeth
- A, not A
- It’s not what you want it’s what you need
- “Art of Coaching”
To submit questions to Bill Kociaba, drop him a note at email@example.com. You can also visit his site at kociaba-fitness.com. Or, feel free to leave your comment below. You may also use your iBlink Radio app to leave an iReport.