Listen to RWF 32: Georgia Dow –Mentel and Physical Health My very special guest this week is Georgia Dow. Georgia has over 20 years of experience in teaching and counseling. With degrees in Psychology and Education, a Master’s degree with Distinction in Art Therapy as well as two-time Canadian Jujitsu Champion, she specializes in treating anxiety and stress management for both children and adults. She is a popular speaker at seminars and conferences internationally. Additionally, senior editor at Mobile Nations, Georgia writes about and reviews Apple-related and connected devices. Some of the topics we discuss include:
- her Martial arts backround
- The emotional value in failure
- Most parents are way to over protective
- the double edged sword of technology
- The “Apple Watch”
- Training must be fun to be effective
- Physical activity enhances mentel capacity Bill’s Tai Chi challenge
Don’t like to stretch, watch this!
To submit questions to Bill Kociaba, drop him a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit his site at kociaba-fitness.com. Or, feel free to leave your comment below. You may also use your iBlink Radio app to leave an iReport.