Listen to RWF26 My guest this week is Kevin Larrabee Kevin Larrabee graduated from Keene State College with a BS in Health Science in 2008. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. Kevin has had a passion for fitness and nutrition ever since winning his battle with the bulge at the age of 15. After discovering the effects of diet and exercise, Kevin lost 30 pounds in three months. Ever since then he has been striving to learn as much as he can about fitness and nutrition. Kevin completed an internship at Cressey Performance in Hudson, MA during the Fall of 2008. There he worked with a wide demographic from weekend warriors to high school, college, and minor league athletes. After his internship Kevin spent one year as a Pro Trainer at Boston Sports Club in Woburn, MA. Currently Kevin is working at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning in Boston, MA as a strength & conditioning coach. Some of the topics we discuss include:
* Why he started the podcast
* A conversation rather than a formal interview
* His early podcasts
* How the show has changed over the years
* Audio quality is becoming more important
* Fitness “experts” are more accessable than “experts” in other industrys
* Follow “the program”, finish “the program”
* Why we had to go to history class
* Kevin’s personal growth
* The Turkish Get-Up
* What do you REALLY want?
* Relax and enjoy your life
* Young girls and the scale
* Over coming balance issues with a blind client
* Keeping his life balanced
### Contact Bill!
To submit questions to Bill Kociaba, drop him a note at [firstname.lastname@example.org.] You can also visit his site at kociaba-fitness.com. Or, feel free to leave your comment below. You may also use your iBlink Radio app to leave an iReport.