In this episode of The Real World Fitness Podcast Bill addresses a listeners question regarding choosing the right gym. He also offers a couple simple nutrition tips to help lose body fat.
Bill’s special guest this week is Al Kavadlo, who is one of the busiest men in the fitness industry. Personal trainer, blogger, author of five best selling fitness books and master instructor for Dragon Door’s Progressive Calasthenics certification program!
Some of the interview highlights include:
- Brotherly roll reversal
- Growing up in brooklin
- A musical family
- The pushup battle
- Adding intensity to basic bodyweight exercises
- The origen of the PCC
- The “century test”
- “if your grandma wouldn’t know what it is, don’t eat it!”
- Self publishing his first book
- The Dragondoor Kavadlo marriage
- Stretching to enhance mobility and strength
- What’s in the future
- Stop being negative its all good
To submit questions to Bill Kociaba, drop him a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit his site at kociaba-fitness.com. Or, feel free to leave your comment below. You may also use your iBlink Radio app to leave an iReport.